ONLINE CASINO AFFILIATES
The basics to becoming an online casino affiliate.
There is a lot of work that goes into becoming a successful casino affiliate but, it can be an easy relaxed way to make a living after all of the hard work is done. Some of the things people should have some knowledge on before becoming an affiliate would be, marketing, casino games & website design. All of these areas have simple articles to be found online to help a potential affiliate grasp a better understanding of these areas.
Avid players in the online casino world often like to try their hand at affiliate marketing because they know so much about casinos, the games, and what is appealing to them. This comes with a major advantage because they have already had their eyes on tons of sites while sifting through them to find their favorite casino. Also, it’s good to have knowledge about the topics they will be writing about on their site, they’ll already know of the reputable casinos to play at along with how their customer service operates and how fast payouts come. One of the major things an affiliate will want to know about is design and marketing strategies. Designing the site is something that the affiliate can hire someone to do if they have no knowledge or there are tons of places online to find a layout and tools to make a really great site. Marketing can be tricky because the competition is so high for online gambling. Search Engine Optimization is a key ingredient to having a successful site. Google is the most used search engine when searching for casinos, affiliates will want to market based off of Google’s standards. First the affiliate will want to find some appealing key words that people will search for in order to get to their site, using key words such as online casinos is very hard only because everyone uses those words and it can take months or even years to climb to the top using such common terms. Others who use rarely searched words land on top which can work in some cases. Affiliates will want to have allot of content on their website with a wide range of topics so that as Google sifts through the sea of casinos when the same key words yours will pop up and stand out which will put it at the top and have a much higher likelihood of being clicked by the person searching.
A great detail when becoming an affiliate is trying things first hand, some bonuses out there that are advertised clearly aren’t there to help the player because the requirements are so strict so it’s good for an affiliate to have good industry knowledge. Most of the casinos on the web have an affiliate program some, even have 10+ casinos listed under their program these are good because the affiliate can market them all at once and only have to create 1 account with the affiliate program. Building a good reputation is important because some of the players come back for many years and you want your site to be trustworthy, don’t market casinos that you’ve had a bad experience with make sure that everything you market is great across the board.
Affiliate Mentor Program
I am starting this mentor program with the target demographic being new affiliates, but really anyone is welcome to join. This project will be a collaboration of efforts hosted on this site (monlinecasinos.com) where each person will specialize in an area of the site and help promote all aspects of the site. This will give the site a huge SEO boost with multiple people constantly contributing to and promoting the site. The learning experience and income generated from this collaboration should provide you with the tools you will need to succeed in the affiliate industry.
Each member of the site will independently sign up with our pre-approved affiliate program(s). This will ensure that the casinos we promote on this site are deemed safe and fair for both the players and affiliates, as we do not want to promote rouge or blacklisted casinos.
- You will be paid by the affiliate programs for the earnings that you generate from the players that click through on your links
- You will keep those players as they will stay attached to your account even if you leave our site
This should help avoid any conflict as no one person here will be responsible for the monetary aspects of this collaboration. Also if you leave us to start your own site, you will be taking the players that you earned from working on this site along with you.
To be extra clear: Each person will have there own affiliate account, and will place there own affiliate links on the content they generate. They will be paid by the affiliate program(s), and they will own the players they bring in; as according to the TOS between each affiliate and the affiliate program(s) they join.
– Each member must submit quality content that is free from plagiarism and must be 100% unique. All content must pass copyscape.com and may not be posted on any other websites.
– Once an article is published on this site it may not be removed or published anywhere else.
– Each article must contain a minimum of 400+ words. Articles must be well constructed and written for readers to understand. Absolutely no spun or copied content allowed.
– You may add your affiliate link (or approved personal website) to each article you write, however you may not add a large amount of links to any single page.
– Your goal is to write user friendly articles that will get indexed into search engines and convert readers into players.
– Once an article is published on this site, it becomes property of this site, not for use anywhere else.
– You will not spam this site across other internet sites including spamming through email.
– You will not engage in any blackhat or otherwise unethical methods to promote this site.
– Each individual must contribute a minimum of five (5) new articles per month. If an individual fails to meet this quota their affiliate links may be removed from the content they created. Their links will then be replaced with the links of the new individual responsible for updating that section. At this time they will be locked out from further editing capabilities.
We will do our best to give you credit for the articles you write and submit to this site. We do however reserve the right to remove or change any articles or links as we see fit. This includes but is not limited to, if an affiliate program you promote goes rouge or out of business.
Upon request you may have your own [email protected] email address. Email addresses @monlinecasinos.com should not be used for personal use, but for business and promotional use only for the time that you are contributing to this site. We do not provide any support for, or guarantee length of time your email address will be operational. We provide this as a way for you to represent you are a contributing member of our site, and to keep your personal email address free from both unwanted and business emails.